POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The War Eagles Air Museum is committed to our visitors’ safety and the Museum’s protection.
• No food, drinks, or chewing gum in the exhibit galleries.
• An adult must accompany visitors under 16.
• No running, climbing, or behind the ropes.
Items Not Permitted:
• Food and drink to include candy and gum.
• Firearms and ammunition; authentic or replica. Federal law enforcement officers are always authorized to carry; local law enforcement may only take while on official business.
• Knives, razors, box cutters, or any other blade or pointed object.
• Weapons: clubs, brass knuckles, hammers, martial arts weapons, stun guns, or other weapons.
• Tobacco, e-cigarettes, vapes, illegal drugs, marijuana, or drug paraphernalia.
• Mace, pepper spray, or any other type of disabling chemical.
• Lighters, authentic or replica explosives, torches, or fireworks.
• Spray paint, spray cans, or aerosols—medical devices exempted.
• Signs, posters, placards, or banners more significant than 11 × 13 in.—unless prior approval is obtained.
• Noisemaking or amplification devices—except those required for legitimate medical purposes.
• Live plants or flowers.
• Sporting equipment.
• Canvas, easels, paint, or other art supplies. Sketchbooks and pencils are permitted.
• Laser pointers.
• Hoverboards, segways, skateboards, castor boards, bicycles, or equivalents.
• Flags on poles or sticks that do not fit into a backpack.
• Cremated remains.
• Glass containers.
• Anything else deemed hazardous or suspicious by staff.
• Backpacks smaller than 22 × 14 × nine in. (standard backpack).
• Baby milk and formula
• Sealed or empty water bottles
• Wagons or carts—strollers, walkers, wheelchairs, and equivalents are permitted.
• Cameras (personal use)
• Pets animals are permitted.
By entering the Museum, visitors consent to be photographed or included in
video content for official use by the War Eagles Air Museum. Personal cameras are allowed for personal use. Commercial or media cameras must coordinate with the Operations Director and Marketing Director.
Photography Pass $75 (includes standard shots standing or posing outside of accessible airplanes & cars). 1.5-hour max ($25 per additional hour) and regular admission per person.
Additional Photo Opportunities:
Cockpit – $60 (2 for $110)
Wing Shot – $40 (2 for $70)
Car – $30 (2 for $50)
DC3 Open Door – $20
DC3, 1 cockpit & 1 wing shots, inside 1 car – $125
DC3, 1 cockpits & 2 wing shots, inside 2 cars – $200
Smoking and Vaping Policy
Tobacco-Free and Smoke-Free Campus
Smoking and tobacco use of any kind — but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, e-cigarettes,
vaping devices and smokeless tobacco products — are strictly prohibited inside the museum.